Mexican Fiesta Dip Recipe
This dip is another great idea for a get together or party as something a ‘bit’ different. Excellent with nacho cheese chips, nacho chips or use your imagination!
- 1 tbsp. chili powder
- ¾ tbsp. dried parsley flakes
- 1 tsp. sugar
- ⅔ tsp. garlic powder
- ⅓ tsp. onion powder
- ⅓ tsp. McCormick dried cilantro leaves (optional)
- ¼ tsp. cayenne pepper
- ¼ tsp. coarse black pepper
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- Blend sour cream and mayo in medium bowl.
- Add dry seasonings and blend well. Refrigerate.
- Serve with chips, or raw veggies. This is even better if it sets 8 hours or overnight.
- *You can use fat free sour cream and mayo.