HAIL, CAESAR!, starring George Clooney, Channing Tatum, Scarlett Johansson, Jonah Hill, Josh Brolin, Tilda Swinton, Ralph Fiennes and Alden Ehrenreich arrives on Digital HD May 24th and Blu-ray & DVD June 7th from Universal Pictures Home Entertainment.
- George Clooney (Gravity,)
- Channing Tatum (Magic Mike, 21 Jump Street)
- Scarlett Johansson (Lucy)
- Jonah Hill (The Wolf of Wall Street)
- Josh Brolin (No Country for Old Men)
- Tilda Swinton (Michael Clayton)
- Ralph Fiennes (The Grand Budapest Hotel)
- Alden Ehrenreich (Blue Jasmine)
- Frances McDormand (HBO’s “Olive Kittredge”) star in the Coen Brothers’ comedy that Richard Roeper (Chicago S-T) calls “A comedic tour de force.”
- Directing Hollywood – The Coen Brothers have been making their mark on Hollywood for decades, creating acclaimed movies with their unmistakable brand of humor and unique storytelling style. As Joel and Ethan Coen discuss why they wanted to set their film in 1950s Hollywood, the all-star cast talks about working with this talented duo.
- The Stars Align – Who better to appear in a film about Golden Age Hollywood and its stars than today’s biggest and brightest A-list talent? George Clooney, Channing Tatum, Scarlett Johansson, Jonah Hill, Josh Brolin, Tilda Swinton, Ralph Fiennes, Alden Ehrenreich, and Frances McDormand all join the Coen brothers in their Hollywood playground. The cast shares what drew them to the project, the secrets of the unique and zany characters they play and how the Hollywood of Hail, Caesar! differs from the Hollywood they know.
- An Era of Glamour – From the costumes to the sets, no details were spared in Hail, Caesar! and the production designer, costume designer and other key design professionals sit down to talk about how this exciting era was returned to the big screen.
- Magic of a Bygone Era – Hail, Caesar! features two classic-in-the-making musical numbers: an aquatic spectacle featuring Scarlett Johansson and a rousing tap dance from Channing Tatum. The cast and crew explain the process of bringing these scenes to life, from costumes to choreography and everything in between.
- Blu-ray™ unleashes the power of your HDTV and is the best way to watch movies at home, featuring 6X the picture resolution of DVD, exclusive extras and theater-quality surround sound.
- DVD offers the flexibility and convenience of playing movies in more places, both at home and away.
- DIGITAL HD with UltraViolet™ lets fans watch movies anywhere on their favorite devices. Users can instantly stream or download.
Follow along on their Social Media: