What is BlindSpotz?
Welcome to this BlindSpotz giveaway. Thank you to Amy for allowing me to be a part of her giveaway.
BlindSpotz contains eight temperature gauge sensors (in the form of stickers that do not damage paint) to be placed in various locations in your home for 48 hours to detect cold drafts. Many homes have drafts that creep in undetected forcing your heating system to work extra hard to maintain the proper temperatures throughout your entire home.
How BlindSpotz Works to Detect Cold Drafts
- First off, make sure you are planning to use BlindSpotz when the temperatures are below 32 degrees. Before placing the BlindSpotz on the wall, rub until the circle becomes grey. The warmth of your hands creates a neutral starting temperature and prepares the sensor to begin effectively tracking the temperatures.
- Next, place the sensors in various locations of your home. Do not place on windows, metal, or aluminum frames. They will give a false reading since the surface stays much colder than the actual air itself. I have found BlindSpotz is best to place on walls both high and low.
- Wait 48 hours. This gives a more accurate reading of the actual temperatures within the 48 hours. Refrain from touching the sensor to prevent the warmth of your hands from affecting the reading.
- Take a photo of the sensor(s) after the 48 hours and go HERE to enter your name, email, the sensor photo, and a brief description of what the weather was like during the 48 hours.
- You will then receive an email with a solution to fix the cold drafts to start saving money and prevent overuse of your heating system.
Saves Time and Money
As I said earlier, it can be difficult to get a contractor or “fix it guy” to come to your house to assess the situation. It is not cheap either! Planning a time that works for everyone is hard enough but then knowing most professionals do not come out to give an estimate AND fix the problem all in the same day, you are now having to find two dates that work for both of your schedules. This can take weeks to complete the whole job even if it is a simple fix!
Using BlindSpotz gives you a clear answer on what needs to be fixed PRIOR to calling the professional. Some jobs, you may be able to complete yourself which would save a lot of time and money. Even if you can not fix the problem on your own, knowing the solution saves two trips from the professional.
BlindSpotz can be ordered on Amazon which allows quick delivery. You can complete the assessment on your own time schedule while cutting out the middleman! After submitting any photos of areas where the sensors detected cold drafts, you will receive an email containing solutions on how to fix the problem, as well as, a coupon for ACE Hardware! Double Win in my books!!
NOW, for a BlindSpotz GIVEAWAY
BlindSpotz is giving away three packages of BlindSpotz to 3 different winners.
If you have won the same prize on another blog, you will not be eligible to win it again.
Come back daily to increase your chances of winning! Good luck!