The last time I checked, iPhone spying was much different. To secretively monitor onto someone’s iPhone or iPad, I would have to go through a lot of stuff, like jailbreaking the targeted iPhone and then manually installing the app onto it using my iTunes-ready computer. This is a lot of hard work that not many people were willing to put in.
But now, it’s all changed. Monitoring someone’s smartphone activity is as easy as playing SimCity (or 1-2-3, if you haven’t tried SimCity). While I have been using a spyware to keep tabs on my daughter’s iPad, there are diverse applications of this software. For instance, they are used in offices to track employees’ digital footprints or even for spying on partner’s cell phone.
XNSPY is the app that I have been using lately to monitor my kid’s iPhones and iPads. It’s intuitive and easy to use, and has its downsides too, but I still believe the app has a lot to offer to all mobile spy app users. I will be breaking down this app review into features, pricing, compatibility, and performance to help you better pick the right iPhone spyware.
But first, let’s start with what I liked about the app.
XNSPY—how is it different?
Before giving you a walkthrough of the app’s features, let’s start with what’s different about this app.
iPhone spyware without jailbreaking
XNSPY is an iPhone spy spyware that works without jailbreaking an iOS device. This is particularly very convenient when getting access to the targeted device is difficult or impossible. Not just that—using an iCloud version of a mobile spy app has loads of benefits too, like:
- You don’t have to jailbreak your expensive iPhones and iPads that could void their warranty.
- Jailbreaking is risky and can brick your device.
- It’s not time-consuming.
- You might need some professional to do that for you
- If you want to spy on the latest iPhone or iPad, you might have to wait till a jailbreak version arrives for the latest firmware, which usually takes a few months.
- You will have to jailbreak the iPhone or iPad every time it’s updated
- Jailbreaking an iOS device makes it more vulnerable to external threats and data thefts.
Phew! I know what it’s like jailbreaking an iPhone and I would not recommend anyone to do that to their cell phones.
So how do use XNSPY then?
XNSPY is advanced, but it’s still a tracking “app”. It doesn’t have the ability to dive into someone’s phone unless it’s granted that permission. And for that, you require the iCloud credentials of the person who you want to spy on. To start spying, you would need to install the target device onto the XNSPY’s online control panel using these iCloud details. And well, that’s everything that you need to know about how to get started with XNSPY; it’s that simple actually!
So let me get make this trade off easy for you to understand:
- If you have the access to someone’s iCloud ID and password, then your best bet would be to use the no-jailbreak version of a spy app;
- But if you don’t, then jailbreak and manual installation is the only resort that you have.
And if you can’t do both, then you would need some help from NSA.
Well, I have tried the jailbreak version and I know the difference here. XNSPY’s no-jailbreak version is easy to use, but it has limited features, as compared to its Jailbreak counterpart. However, this isn’t the limitation of the app but that of the iCloud who doesn’t backup data from every app.